BetterLife Student Loan
Saving Customers $5 Million in Student Loan Interest
Since the BetterLife™ Student Loan Program began in November of 2015, we have helped over 800 customers refinance their student loans. Over the lifetime of their loan, we will save each customer an average of $6,200 in student loan interest. That’s a total of over 5 million dollars!
Refinance Your Student Loans
Investing in an education could mean carrying long-term student debt. Gate City Bank offers the BetterLife™ Student Loan for qualified individuals with student loan debt who want to consolidate their existing student loan(s).
BetterLife Student Loan Features
The BetterLife Student Loan can help reduce your student loan payments. Whether you have a college degree, trade certificate or have an advanced degree and are currently working in that field, Gate City Bank has options for you to refinance your student loans.
- Rates as low as 2.00% APR*
- Up to 15 years repayment (minimum of 36 months)
- No fees
- Up to $100,000 (depending on program)
BetterLife Student Loan Eligibility
The BetterLife Student Loan is available to individuals who already have a student loan and meet certain eligibility requirements:
- Gate City Bank mortgage loan on a primary residential home in North Dakota or west central Minnesota (existing, purchasing or refinancing)
- 12 months of repayment history on existing student loan (A copy of loan payment history for each loan being consolidated is required)
- Online statement sign-up
- Copy of college degree, advanced degree, or trade certificate required. Advanced degree applicants must be currently working in the field of advanced degree.
*Terms and conditions may apply.