Manage Your Business
- Gate City Bank provides a very competitive solution for your card needs. Accept American Express®, Discover, MasterCard®, and Visa anywhere.
- Point of Sale Terminals- Pin pads with EMV (wireless and blue tooth options available)
- Gateways and Virtual Terminals- Process payments through your computer, website or mobile device. Allows use of Apple Pay, Commercial cards, integrated shopping carts and more
- Cloud Based and Mobile Payment Processing- mobile app that allows you to accept payment via most smartphones and tables. Features inventory management, real time updates, offline capability EMV chip processing and more.
- Gift Card/Loyalty Programs- customizable gift cards or points cards available
- 24 hour Service available- NO AUTOMATED SYSTEMS! Local representation and servicing.
A solution that allows direct deposit and direct payment solutions.
- ACH for Direct Deposit: Conduct Payroll through Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. Allows you to electronically deposit funds into employees’ checking and/or savings accounts. Direct Deposit eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen, or altered checks.
- ACH for Direct Debit Payments: Conduct Billing through ACH. Debit your customer’s accounts for rent, membership fees, donations, utilities, premiums or other services. Collection of funds is timely and automated, never lost in the mail.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture enables you to access your funds quickly and conveniently by depositing your paper checks electronically from your office. RDC saves you time and money by avoiding trips to the bank. RDC allows you to receive faster access to funds and track your deposits with reporting capabilities.
Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay Services
Account Reconciliation allows you to enter outstanding check information for easy reconciling as the checks clear your account. You can analyze the history of your issued checks as well as view outstanding, paid, stale, and deleted items. Optional Positive Pay Service alerts you regarding discrepancies as checks clear your account.
Simplify the wire process by submitting domestic transfers through Online Business Banking Premier.
One Way movement of funds between deposit accounts to maximize your earnings or prevent overdrafts. For example, ‘excess’ funds may be swept from a Business Checking account to a Business Savings ‘overnight’.